Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Of blogs, books and blooks

The books, or more specifically, the "blooks" have arrived, and I amd truly pleased with the quality, and now I can shamelessly promote and sell them. yesterday, Edie Galley of the "By, For and About Women Radio Show" called me, and will be interviewing me the first week of February about how it feels to turn a blog into a book, and share your words in print as well as on line. The show will be posted on her web page, and can be listened to at any time after it is posted. Her website is: By For and About Women Radio . I could even become a podcast!

I haven't forgotten the rodent world. I'm sure by now many of you have seen the story of the mouse tossed into a flaming pile of leaves. The burning mouse, in a last ditch effort to "get even with the man" ran into the house, caught it on fire and it burned to the ground. There has been some speculation about the truthfulness of the story, but I have a tendency to believe it. Once you hear about the mice at Rutgers, you will probably agree with me. Stay tuned.